Calling all Muslims, Men, and Women ...
Unity Above Nationality.
Unity of American and Immigrant Muslims.
National Diversity within Islam.
Trust and Brotherhood as Basis of Organization.
Freedom from Financial Control by governments, government-financed organizations.
Economic Independence Through Self-reliance.
Decentralization of Authority for local activities.
Development of pure thoughts, honest action, efficient work.
Understanding of Qur'an and Sunnah as guidance for life.
National and International work for Islamic solutions.
Women's role as equal partners in Islamic movement.
The Command rests with none but God
He declares the Truth and He is the best of Judges
(The Qur'an al-Ana'm, 57)
The 5 Pillars of Islam:
- Shahadah (Testimony of Faith) [There is no god but Allah, Muhammad is the messenger of Allah]
- Salat (Prayer)
- Fajr - From dawn until just before sunrise
- Zuhr - After midday until afternoon
- Asr - From late afternoon until just before sunset
- Maghrib - After sunset until daylight ends
- Isha - Night until midnight or dawn
- Zakah (Charity) [Ibadah (worship and obedience)]
- Sawm (Fasting) [dawn to sunset Ramadan]
- Hajj (Pilgrimage to Mecca) [Al-Ka'bah | Baitullah (House of Allah)]
For More Information Contact:
Jama'at al-Muslimeen (the Islamic People's Movement)
Secretary General : Sister Ashira
PO Box 10881 Baltimore MD 21234
Masjid Jama'at al-Muslimeen in Baltimore
is open for Juma every friday at 1:15pm
Call (443) 622-2962 for Directions
Jama'at al-Muslimeen in Knoxville TN:
Advocacy Director: Br. Yusuf Irelandi
Jama'at al-Muslimeen in Texas:
Hispanic Da'wah: Br. Robert Solano
Imam Ali Siddiqui is available to answer fiqhi questions
arising from issues relating to Muslim life in America.
Contact him by email:
click here for Masjid Jama'at al-Muslimeen
click here for Jama'at al-Muslimeen articles
click here for Gulistan-E-Shima Memorial School | Village School Pakistan
click here for Hadith.cc
click here for WRCI.org