Jamaat al-Muslimeen Urges US Muslims to Mobilize against Israel:
Jewish Entity Embodies Terrorism
Press release from Dr. Kaukab Siddique, Ameer. Phone: 410-497-4988
Israel's Commando attack on a humanitarian Turkish relief ship in international waters is the latest example of Israeli banditry against all the norms of humanity and decency.
Israel has once again shown in no uncertain terms that civilized behavior is not part of its code of conduct. Scores of people, unarmed and concerned only with delivering relief goods to the children of Gaza, have been killed and wounded.
Seldom does a military power come out so completely naked against charity, generosity, compassion and mercy so well displayed by the Turkish people attempting to help the inmates of the concentration camp created by Israel known as Gaza. Surely the Israelis have shown that they are against charity, compassion, mercy and generosity for innocent humans including children.
Our deepest condolences go out to the humanitarian relief workers' families and to the Turkish people and government. We hail the massive demonstration held in Istanbul to condemn the Israeli atrocity.
Dear Turkish people and the people of Palestine and Gaza in particular, the hearts and souls of the Muslims of America are with you.
We urge the Muslims of America:
1. Denounce Israel for what it is: A terrorist entity implanted by the western powers in the heartland of Islam.
2. Demonstrate against the latest atrocity committed by Israel in its attempts to strangle the living will of the people of Gaza.
3. Boycott all Jewish businesses which support Israel.
4. Boycott all businesses which support Israel, including Coca Cola, Home Depot, Starbucks, Mcdonalds , Nestle and Estee Lauder.
5. Urge the US government, in particular President Obama, to condemn Israeli actions. If Mr. Obama does not sanction Israel and does not cut off military and economic aid to Israel, all his claims of friendship for Islam and Muslims will lose credibility.
We urge Muslim countries which were gullible enough to have relations with Israel, such as Egypt and Jordan, to cut off all ties with Israel.
Hail the people of Turkey! Hail the government of Turkey. The sword arm of Islam is rising again, inshallah.
Why was there no Egyptian ship, no Jordanian ship, no Saudi ship, no UAE ship, no Iranian ship in the flotilla of mercy and hope for Gaza?